Thursday, August 22, 2013

Introduction 1

Hello, my name is Erika and I am a junior at the University of Southern Mississippi, where I am pursuing a degree in Elementary Education.  I am an active member in the Catholic Student Association at Saint Thomas Acquinas Catholic Church. I am from Slidell, La and have lived their all 20 years of my life.  I have three younger sisters: Elizabeth, Kristin, and Victoria, whom I love dearly.  Aside from school, I enjoy being outdoors.  I love to play tennis, go camping, and go kayaking.  These are just a few of the many things you will learn about me! Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Erika,

    Thank you for sharing. It must be interesting having 3 younger sisters. I bet they enjoy visiting you in college. I look forward to your input in class.

    ReplyDelete